|Home > Motorsport > Venues|
|Venues Australia and New Zealand
Venues North America
- Auckland Speedway Waikaraka Park Speedway, Auckland, New Zealand. Classes raced at the weekly Saturday night show are Stockcars, Salooncars and Modifieds.
- Western Springs Speedway
- Stratford Speedway Racetrack of the Taranaki Stockcar Club. Features photographs, results and an events calendar.
- Collie Speedway West Australia's race track is the home to Limited Sprint Cars, Solos, Sidecars, Formula 500s, Modified Rods and Junior/Street/Super/Production Sedans.
- Daytona USA
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Nevada, USA. Facts, press releases, a seating chart, map, and pictures of this track where NASCAR, Indy, and other motorsports race.
- Martinsville Speedway Detailed site features past race stories, a visitor's guide, a track schedule and news, and ticket information.
- Texas Motor Speedway Located in the heart of Texas, this complex fits over 150,000 spectators for national racing. See future events, tickets, and historical data.
- New Hampshire International Speedway Speedway located in Loudon offers directions to the track, local tourist info, and current standings. Includes details about the souvenir store.
- Lowe's Motor Speedway Information on the famed Charlotte speedway, including ticket and race updates, NASCAR news and a speedway Webcam.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Grand-daddy of racetracks in the US. Find race schedules and details of the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, and the US Grand Prix races.
- Atlanta Motor Speedway located in Hampton, Georgia.This 1.54 paved high banked oval and 2.5 mile road course facility is located near Hampton, Georgia. Host's to NASCAR's Winston Cup , IRL, NOPI Nationals, Legend and Bandolero cars.
- Nashville Speedway Home to NASCAR Winston races offers up-to-date results and standings lists. Find news, ticketing information, directions, and race links.
- Evergreen Speedway Located 25 miles northeast of Seattle, this racetrack sponsors a variety of events, including train and bus races.
- South Boston Motor Speedway Featuring NASCAR Winston Shortrack and Racing Series, raceway provides a schedule, standings, track history, and special events section.
- Kentucky Speedway Under construction.
- Langley Speedway NASCAR Winston Series racing track in the Hampton Roads area.
- Stafford Motor Speedway Provides racing fans with weekly NASCAR and regional series events.
- Irwindale Speedway Southern California race track lists
special events, concerts, and raving schedules. Find competition rules for the six classes of races.
- California Speedway A auto racing speedway located in Fontana that hosts races sanctioned by various different professional racing leagues.
- Beech Ridge Motor Speedway NASCAR short track series raceway is
located in Maine. See track stats, division summaries, and this year's schedule.
- Dover Downs Dover, Delaware, racetrack hosts NASCAR and Indy races, as well as harness racing and slot machines.
- Hagerstown Speedway Dirt track racing comes to Maryland and DC. Find out all about the track with looks at results, driver profiles, race classes, and photos.
- Bandimere Speedway Based in Colorado
- Jennerstown Speedway Pennsylvania track hosts northeast regional racing. Have a look at the latest news, schedules, standings, ticket info, and photos.
- Lernerville Speedway Sarver, Pennsylvania is the location of this 1/2 mile clay oval race track. Weekly events for Sprints, Late Models and Pure Stocks are run. They also host the WoO and the All Stars for yearly events.
- Caraway Speedway Asheboro, NC, racetrack sponsors the Winston racing series and other national series races. See this year's schedule.
- Holland Speedway Motor racetrack located south of Buffalo provides a ticket order form, an updated event schedule and results from previous races.
- Kalamazoo Speedway Michigan's only NASCAR sanctioned short track. Racing for Super Late Models, Limited Late Models, Factory Stocks, and special events.An asphalt 3/8's oval in Kalamazoo, Michigan. NASCAR Weekly Racing Series including Late Model, Limited Late Model and Factory Stocks race there.
- Hickory Motor Speedway NASCAR Busch Grand National and regional events take place at this North Carolina site. Check out ticket info, track facts, and schedules.
- Homestead Miami Speedway
- Lincoln Speedway Official page for this 45-year-old, high-banked dirt oval in Abbottstown, Pennsylvania. Includes news, results, race schedule, and track records.
- Watsonville Speedway Head to the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds in Watsonville, California for some Pacific coast NASCAR action.
- Lee USA Speedway New Hampshire track hosts NASCAR racing and an assortment of regional stock and modified races. Check out the schedule and racing links.
- Colorado National Speedway The only NASCAR Weekly Racing Series track in the area. Track information, tickets and scheduling, race results and standings, merchandise and photos.Track information, tickets and scheduling, race results and standings, merchandise and photos. Located in Erie, Colorado the race track is a 3/8ths paved oval that runs Modified, Baby Grand, Legend, Pro Truck and Super Stock races weekly.
- Monadnock Speedway Proclaiming to be the fastest quarter mile in the Northeast, this Winchester, NH racetrack posts standings, schedules, location info, and links.
- Thompson Speedway A paved oval speedway in Thompson, Ct. Race classes run there are Stock; Pro, Late, Strickly and Mini. Modified classes include; Pro Four, All Stars and Mod Tour.
- Old Dominion Speedway NASCAR weekly racing near Manassas, Virginia.NASCAR weekly racing near Manassas, Virginia.
- Orange County Speedway Racetrack located in Durham, NC. Find a track schedule, driver stats, fan profiles, travel info, and links.
- Angell Park Speedway Wisconsin raceway shows fans a variety of auto races in different classes. See driver and car profiles, photos, track history, and park details.
- Ace Speedway NC
- Cowtown Speedway Speedway features racing classes every Saturday night as well as professional races that are open to the public. Get season information.
- Nazareth Speedway
- Lawrenceburg Speedway
- Rockford Speedway Illinois speedway hosts short track NASCAR racing and other regional races. See the schedule and read about the track's history.
- Port Royal Speedway Pennsylvania's dirt track oval hosts sprint
cars, late models and pro stocks.
- Southside Speedway Showcasing the best in NASCAR Winston Racing Series action every Saturday night throughout the spring and summer. NASCAR Winston Racing Series action every Saturday night throughout the spring and summer. Near Richmond, Virginia.
- Louisville Motor Speedway Stock car race track features two surfaces: 7/16 mile Long Track and 3/8 mile Short Track. There are four oval racing classes and three classes of figure-8's.
- New Smyrna Speedway
- New River Valley Speedway NASCAR sanctioned track. Race schedules, driver information, winners, points, news, and directions.The website of this NASCAR sanctioned track features race schedules, driver information, winners, points, news, directions, and other helpful informationThe website of this NASCAR sanctioned track features race schedules, driver information, winners, points, news, directions, and other helpful informationLocated near Radford, Virginia classes of cars that race there are Late Model Stock, Limited Sportsman, Pure Stock, Mini Stock and Legends.
- North Carolina Speedway
- Kansas Speedway Information on events, location, and tickets.
- Indianapolis 500 Official site for the "World's Greatest Race." With live timing and scoring, news from the track, history and a tour of the racetrack.
- Sauble Speedway Come on up to Ontario and check out what racing in a colder environment. See the latest ALSTAR standings, schedules, and driver information.
- New Utica-Rome Speedway Learn about upcoming races, view photos of past events, read driver profiles, and get directions to the raceway.
- Sunset Speedway Includes a map of Sunset, rules and info about the track, a race schedule, and ticket prices.
- Perris Auto Speedway Clay oval dirt track located in Southern California offers a schedule of events, a short history, pictures, and information on how to get there.
- Sandusky Speedway Home of the supermodifieds and boasting Ohio's fastest half-mile asphalt oval, raceway upcoming events, race results and photo archive.
- Sharon Speedway A 1/2 mile dirt oval race track in Hartford, Ohio. Types of race cars run there are: Sprints, Stock Cars, DIRT Modifieds and E Mods.
- Winchester Speedway Come out and see some local racing in Virginia every week and plan ahead by checking on the weekly schedule. Also see race results and summaries.
- Star and Hudson Speedway Pair of raceways located in New
Hampshire. Have a look at each course in-depth along with race divisions, schedules, news, and ticket details.
- Sportsdrome Speedway Outlaw modifieds figure 8 racing asphalt track, karts and oval racing.
- Tulsa Speedway Resource for race-car fans features the track's
ticket prices, a weekend schedule of events and related links.
- Dodge County Fairgrounds Located in Wisconsin, this track is part of the Beaver Dam Racing Association and lists point standings as well as the racing schedule.
- Stockton 99 Speedway Banked, paved, 1/4 mile track located in California. 1999 Speedway Stats and results, a pictorial history of their first 54 years. Complete rosters with pictures of all competing classes.
- Skagit Speedway Check out standings, schedules, ticketing, and directions at this lighted clay oval in Alger, WA.
- Seekonk Speedway Seekonk Motor Speedway on the Web; 1710 Fall River Avenue, Seekonk, MA. Fifteen minutes East of Providence; 30 minutes South of Boston. Seekonk Speedway is the premiere race track in its area.
- Merrittville Speedway Comprehensive presentation on this dirt race track in Ontario, Canada. Offers a look at schedules, photos, and driver and ticket information.
- Devil's Bowl Speedway Located in Mesquite, Texas this is a dirt oval race track. Classes of cars raced are USA Sprints, Late Models, USA Modifieds and Street Stocks. Special events include the World of Outlaws.
- Barberton Speedway Racing schedule, results, news, and points information.
- Orange County Fair Speedway Home of the 5/8's mile dirt oval in Middletown, New York. Racing includes Modifieds, DIRT Sportsman, Novice and Rookie Pro Stocks and Pure Stocks.
- Oxford Plains Speedway
- Southampton Motor Speedway A paved 4/10ths mile, high-banked tri-oval located in Capron, Virginia. Many classes of stock cars, legend cars and mini-trucks race at this facility.A paved 4/10ths mile, high-banked tri-oval located in Capron, Virginia. Many classes of stock cars, legend cars and mini-trucks race at this facility.
- Cleveland Speedway Presents a wide array of regional racing series to fans in the Ohio area.
- Capitol City Speedway Offers Wednesday night stock car racing and special events. Site provides detailed driving directions, 2000 schedules, rules, driver standings and profiles and among others, related links and photos.Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada is the location for this 3/8's asphalt oval. Racing there are Hobby, Mini Stock, Renegade, Pro-Truck and CASCAR.
- Riverside Speedway Cottage Grove, Oregon is the site of this 1/4 mile dirt race track. Featuring the World of Outlaws, The Northern Sprint Tour, 360 Sprints, Sportsman Sprints, IMCA Modifieds, Sportsman, Outlaw Winged Karts and OODCA.
- Auckland Speedway Waikaraka Park Speedway, Auckland, New Zealand. Classes raced at the weekly Saturday night show are Stockcars, Salooncars and Modifieds.
- Cleveland Speedway Welcome To Cleveland Speedway Way's Web Site. 1/3 mile semi Bancked Red Clay Oval in Tenn.
- Anderson Speedway Get new race results, division specifics, and rules on the Indiana home of the fastest high-banked quarter mile in the world.
- Orange Show Speedway Quarter-mile paved track that hosts NASCAR-sanctioned racing on Saturday nights. Get details on eight regular divisions, tickets and rules.
- Mobile International Speedway Alabama short track hosts several classes of stock car and modified racing. See driver and track info, schedules, and driver radio frequencies.
- Lancaster Motorsports Park Whether its short track or drag racing that gets the motor running, this New York complex has what fans are looking for.
- Kil-kare Speed and Dragway Drive to Xenia, Ohio, and check out the
latest race schedules, racing tips, driver profiles, and photos at this summer racing complex.
- Bluegrass Speedway Provides four classes of racing for fans to enjoy in Kentucky. Peruse the weekly race schedule, car profiles, standings, photos, and track facts.
- Desoto Speedway Stock car racing, demolition derby, novice and street racing at this short speed track.
- Kings Speedway Hanford, California is the home to this 3/8's clay oval track. Sprints, Late Models, IMCA, Hot Stocks are the series that race there.
- Dixie Speedway
- Joplin 66 Speedway
- Brewerton Speedway
- Yakima Speedway Auto race track in Yakima, WA. Washington is home to this paved oval race track. Regular races include Stock Car classes: Bomber, Hobby, Limited Sportsman, Late Model and NASCAR NW Tour Series. Special events are races with Winged Sprints, Midgets and Legends.
- I-94 Speedway Exciting NASCAR asphalt racing every weekend. Exciting NASCAR asphalt racing every Friday. 3/8 Mile asphalt oval located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. Various Stock Car classes race weekly.
- Lanier National Speedway
- East Windsor Speedway Half-mile, semi-banked, clay oval race track is in East Windsor, New Jersey. Friday night races include Small Block Modifieds, Sportsman, and Street Stocks.
- Slinger International Speedway Located in Slinger, WI, shows standings, results, schedule, track history, and driver roster.
- Atomic Motor Speedway Dirt track racing in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Thunder Ridge Motor Speedway Alabama based speedway hosts the Southern Dirt Kart Championships. Provides news articles and photos with general track and race information.
- Oswego Speedway Get To Where You Want To Go! LIVE Race Results Oswego Speedway Supermodifieds Limited Supers Super Stocks Rulebook Directions Schedule Race Results Points & Stats
- I-30 SpeedwayI-30 Speedway.com is your guide to Arkansas's most exciting Auto racing track with lots of photos and up to date news.
- Airport Speedway - Delaware
- Williams Grove Speedway Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Whip City Speedway
- Malden Speedway This is a 3/8's dirt oval track in Malden, Missouri. Modified, Super Street, Pure Street, Limited Late Model and Cruiser classes all race there.
- Greenville-Pickens Speedway Race results, history, and information from one of the oldest Nascar tracks in the country.
- Eastside Speedway Stock Car racing on a 4/10 mile dirt oval and Drag Strip racing on a 1/8 mile strip near Waynesboro, Virginia.
- Kings Park Speedway
- Manzanita Speedway
- Ocala Florida
- Bloomington Speedway
- Fredericton - New Brunswick International Speedway Canadian track plays host to several national racing series. Browse news, schedules and results and register to receive email updates.
- Mount Lawn Speedway Located near New Castle, IN, Mount Lawn is a flat, one-third mile oval track. Features an official program, press releases, and merchandise.
- Adams County Speedway A 1/2 mile NASCAR sanctioned dirt track
featuring Late Models, Modifieds and O'Reilly Pro-Streets. Located in Corning, Iowa.
- Creek County Speedway IMCA modified and factory and mini stock races.
- I80 Speedway Greenwood, Nebraska's 1/2 mile dirt track racing
facility. Classes of cars run there are 360 Sprints, Pro Am, Hobby Stock, Late Models and Modifieds. World of Outlaws 410 Sprint Cars run the Fall Classic there.
- Wayne County Speedway 3/8 mile oval dirt track, featuring racing on Saturday nights. Late Models, BOSS 360 Sprints, Pro Stocks, and Pure Stocks.3/8's mile dirt oval racing on Saturday nights featuring Late Models, BOSS 360 Sprints, Pro Stocks and Pure Stocks.
- Sugar Hill Speedway
- Watkins Glen InternationalBrief history of this New York track plus race notes from the track's Director of Communications, who also happens to be a huge racing fan.
- Tomahawk Speedway 1/4 mile paved oval track.
- Charleston Speedway In Charleston, Illinois, is a 3/8 mile dirt oval track. Street, Super Street, Modified and Northern Allstar Late Models all race there.
- Salem Speedway features exciting racing with sanctioning bodies such as ARCA, ASA, USAC, I-CAR and the Kendall, Indiana Late Model Series.
- Deming Speedway A Mini-Sprint track located in Deming, Washington. It is a 1/6th mile banked clay oval and home to the Clay Cup Nationals.
- Southlake Speedway A 3/8 mile semi-banked oval with limited late model, hobby stock, and street stock division competition.
- Terrace Speedway Paved 3/8's oval track racing in Terrace, British
Columbia. Hobby, street and bomber classes. Racing from May to September. Demolition derby in September.
- Portland Speedway
- Batesville Speedway Get race results from this Arkansas track's races including the popular Topless 100. Schedule and contact information included.
- Talladega Superspeedway Includes track specifications, ticket information, track news, parking details and schedules.
- Texas Thunder Speedway Killeen Texas, is a 1/4 mile semi-banked oval dirt track. Races every Saturday.
- US 13 Dragway & Delaware International Speedway
- Lubbock Motor Speedway
- Wilmot Speedway 50 years of vivacious racing and still going strong. Check on standings, events, car types and reports before heading to this track's next race.
- Fulton Speedway
- Barona Speedway Park San Diego's only semi banked track.
- Santa Maria Speedway Read about the history of this race track, check the schedule for stock and sprint car races, and check the point standings.
- Meridian Speedway Idaho, established for over 50 years.
- Sunshine Speedway
- North Star Speedway Alaska's NASCAR 1/4 mile paved oval. Late Models, Sportsman, Ministocks, Trucks, Legends, Baby Grands and Thunder Stocks.
- Vallejo Speedway Located at the Solano County Fairgrounds in California. The clay oval track runs races for various classes of Karts, Modified Midgets and Motorcycles.
- Reading Speedway - All the latest news, results, statistics, downloads, club history, track shop, league tables plus much more.
- Jamestown Speedway Quarter mile dirt race track in Jamestown, North Dakota shares an events calendar, photos, and points standings.
- Bakersfield Speedway The West's Fastest 1/3 mile, clay oval.
- Brownstown Speedway Jackson County Fairgrounds in Brownstown, Indiana has a 1/4 mile dirt oval race track. Classes of cars running there are Late Models, UMP Modifieds, Street Stocks, Bombers and Indiana Enduros. Special events include the All Stars Sprints and Hav-a-Tampa Series.
- Kennedale Speedway Park North Texas Finest IMCA
Sanctioned Dirt Track Racing Facility
- Hawkeye Downs Speedway Iowa's First Paved Racing Facility.
- La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway ASCAR-sanctioned speedway in La Crosse provides details on weekly races. Browse the schedule, read weekly recaps, or get directions.
- Madera Speedway The Fastest 1/3 Mile in the West!!!
- Cochran Speedway High banked, half-mile, dirt racetrack just outside
of Cochran, Georgia.
- Natural Bridge Speedway Track information, calendar of events, and sponsors.A dirt oval for stock cars and a 1/8 mile dragstrip. Near Natural Bridge, Virginia.
- Winston Motor Speedway The track is a 3/8th mile dirt track located
in Rothbury, MI. Racing Divisions include Late Models, Sportsman, Michigan Modifieds, Bombers, Amateurs and Mini Stocks.
- Beatrice Speedway
- Mosport International Raceway Canadian complex that hosts road course, oval, and kart racing. Have a look at the upcoming schedule, driver info, results, photos, and news.
- Brighton Speedway Located in the heart of beautiful Northumberland County, Ontario, Canada.
- Paris Motor Speedwayis an IMCA sanctioned 1/4 mile clay oval race track. Dirt track classes include IMCA modifieds, IMCA stock cars,pony stocks,hot stocks,cruisers,and open competition cars.
- Tennessee Speedway near Cookeville, TN.
|NASCAR links on Directory of Sport